Riding on Asia’s rapid growth and great expectations for continued prosperity, SMU EMBA is designed especially for the global senior leader who is interested in business innovation and growth. With inputs from over 100 leaders in Asia, our curriculum integrates tried and tested practices with the evolving principles and nuances of the region. It also aims at driving your personal growth through excellence in leadership, knowledge, and application. Taught interactively in a dynamic city campus in Singapore with study stints in USA, India, and China, SMU EMBA is a truly global education that brings out the modern leader in you – one who is practical, global and socially conscious.
- Demonstrated exceptional leadership potential, strong management skills and the intellectual capacity required to complete our rigorous programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Suggested 10 years of work experience.
- GMAT or SMU Admission Test.
The Application Fee is S$200 including GST (non-refundable)
The total fee is S$109,500 including Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Tuition fee includes study materials, meals during residential segments and accommodation in USA, India, and China.
The fees (after GST) are payable as follows:
- 1st payment of S$10,000 upon acceptance
- 2nd payment of S$33,000 by 31 Mar
- 3rd payment of S$33,000 by 30 Sep
- 4th payment of S$33,500 by 31 Jan
Other expenses excluded from the programme and to be borne by participants: airfares and accommodation in Singapore.
About the School
A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. Established in 2000, SMU’s mission is