The Global Executive MBA is taught through our innovative Hybrid Methodology that combines virtual learning periods with residential periods in Madrid, Shanghai and New York.
Our Hybrid Methodology is the result of merging the best of both modalities in order to provide a unique, flexible and global training format. Increase the possibilities of expanding borders operating in a globalized market of clients, competitors and suppliers.
It is an innovative management program aimed at professionals with managerial experience who explore the new horizons of global business management. To do this, he addresses the essential knowledge to lead an organization applied to the reality of companies operating in Asia, Europe and America, thanks to three international stays in Madrid, Shanghai and New York.
The Global Executive MBA is designed to improve and expand the business and managerial skills of participating professionals, who occupy positions of responsibility in leading companies and organizations. Throughout the program you will acquire a global vision of the company, its operation and organization, and you will develop the necessary skills to lead a project internationally.
Reasons for taking this master at EAE Business School
- Residential program in Madrid, Shanghai and New York
Part of the contents, as well as the defense of the Final MBA Project, are taught in three residential rooms at the beginning, middle and end of the program, in Madrid ( EAE ), Shanghai (Shanghai University) and New York (Kean University), respectively .
- Tailor-made orientation
During the Global Executive MBA you will be able to carry out individual coaching sessions that will guide you personally and professionally throughout the development of the residentials.
- Business Networking
"Meetings with professionals from large companies and other students that will allow you to expand your network of contacts. In 2018 we organized meetings with executives of companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel, Cepsa, Bacardi or Telefónica, among many others."
- EAE Emprende
Through our business incubator, we train, finance and accompany your entrepreneurial projects. EAE Lab will provide you with the necessary resources and environment so that you can identify the competitive advantages and develop your business idea.
- Employment Partner Executive
We promote the continuous training of management profiles, increasing their professional projection.
- +77,000 managers trained since 1958
- Top 25 Among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- Top 50 Among the 50 best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- 81% Increase your salary up to 30% one year after completing an EAE master
- + 7 000 job and internship offers published in 2018
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca Cola
At EAE we know that talented Global Executive MBA students inspire us positively and are an engine of progress for our community. The EAE scholarships reward your effort on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that expands opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- 12 own financing at 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More