International Executive MBA - Health Care Management
Management Training for Executives in the Health Care Sector
This study program aims to convey management training in the healthcare sector on an academic basis. This includes the necessary understanding of the healthcare market, analytical skills, social competences, controlling, marketing, strategic and operative healthcare management, system comparisons in the healthcare sector, and further topics.
An important goal of the MBA study program is to improve the leadership competence of executive staff members of public and private healthcare institutions and of the pharmaceutical and medical-technical industry. It also aims to support top executives in their decision-making roles.
MBA Health Care Management is international:
- international course venues
- internationally renowned speakers
- an international group of course participants
- internationally relevant issues
The MBA study program takes place at three international venues: Salzburg, Marburg, Trier, and Toronto. These unique locations offer great infrastructure with modern classrooms. They are part of an internationally-oriented concept. Seven modules are in German, the Toronto module is taught in English.
- Doctors seeking competence in management
People either working in the healthcare sector, the pharmaceutical industry, or in the medical-technical area, or
- people who wish to work in these areas or seek to qualify themselves for a leading position via the knowledge transfer offered in the MBA-HCM program
- Alumni of corresponding fields and branches of study (or comparable qualification) seeking to gain high-quality further training in the healthcare sector
The academic degree which qualifies for a position in a healthcare institution, with occupational activity in this area, OR a qualification comparable to an academic degree (e.g. at least 5 years of experience in a responsible, leading position in the healthcare sector).
Program taught in: