Master of Business Administration
Success in business today depends on more than just the ability to produce and/or to sell.
A modern business manager or administrator must also be proficient in managing finance, accounts, human resources, purchasing, marketing, logistics, Strategy and much more. That is why all ambitious managers, administrators and business people will welcome the opportunity to study for International Business Administration programs.
The objective of the program is to develop the advanced business, management, and administration skills which are required in organizational settings at senior levels to accelerate high-level career development in the workplace and organizational structure.
MBA Specialization :
Human Resources Management
Logistics, Supply Chain Management
IT in Business & Management
1) All exams will be held at SPARK premises (Cairo) or other countries.
2) On successful completion of the MBA program, the Member will be awarded the Cambridge International College Master of Business Administration Certificate bearing British Authorities Attestation.
3) Exemptions may be allowed from core subjects of the first and second study terms together with reduced fees.
The following documents are required for admission into the MBA program. Please note that all the documents should be COPY OF THE ORIGINAL in ENGLISH OR ARABIC. " ORIGINALS should be presented with the copies ".
• Application Form
Cambridge Forms are obtained from the SPARK admission office. The applicant should provide all the required data and sign his/her name on the application form.
• Academic / Professional Qualifications
Bachelor Degree ( what so ever your major or graduation year).
• Curriculum Vitae
A recent copy of Curriculum Vitae is required
Four recent passport-sized photographs, with the applicant's name written on the back of each photo.
• Copy of the applicant’s ID or a copy of his/her passport
The program duration is 36 months.The program includes 12 subjects and a project divided into 3 terms:
1) The first term includes 4 core subjects.
2) The second term: includes 3 core subjects + project
3) Third term: includes 5 subjects(3 core subjects and 2 specializations)