Due to COVID-19, all lectures at IUBH University of Applied Sciences will occur in a virtual classroom until further notice. We aim to ensure that the current special circumstances will not result in students being disadvantaged in their course of study.
Career springboard MBA
Marketing and sales managers face an increasingly complex and interactive variety of tasks. The tasks include, for example, the development of the national or international brand and product strategies, and planning of target group-specific product and marketing concepts or the design of successful sales processes.
Have you already gained some work experience after completing your first degree and would you like to expand your knowledge in this field and your general management skills to reach the next level in your career?
Then our MBA with a major in International Marketing is the right choice for you. With an optimal mix of specific marketing knowledge and general management know-how, the MBA prepares you well for a career in marketing, sales, and brand building.
Facts & Figures
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||on Campus, Blended, Online||3 semesters|
|Bad Honnef, Berlin||*from 1.177 Euro; full-time price on campus
(online is 2.000 euro less per semester with scholarships available)
|Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skills|
What you will learn from us
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You deepen your expertise in marketing and sales-related issues – with a focus on international corporate governance.
- Using practice-oriented concepts, you acquire skills in the areas of planning, implementation, and control as well as international market launch and market development strategies.
- You also train soft skills such as communication and intercultural competence in addition to methodological skills.
Course of study at a glance
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
Elective courses (choose 4 out of 5)
- Global Brand Management
- International Consumer Behaviour and Psychology
- Applied Marketing Research
- Marketing Trends and Digital Marketing
- Sales and Pricing
- Strategic Management
- Operations and Information Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Capstone Project
How does the course of studies work?
In the second semester of your MBA programme International Marketing, you choose your major and set your personal focus.
Where you will be studying
You can pursue your MBA degree at the two German campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin.
Since virtually every national and international company sells products or services, the career prospects in marketing are outstanding. Experts with sound marketing and sales skills are in demand almost everywhere. After graduation, for example, you can work as a:
As the Communication Manager for a company, you are responsible for smooth internal and external communication and increasing brand presence. Your responsibilities include the conception and introduction of PR strategies, management consulting, coaching, and the execution of campaigns. You should also have no problem dealing with crisis management and extreme situations as well as change management.
As a Brand Manager, your job is to strategically develop, position, and coordinate a company's brand or image with the goal of making it highly recognizable and differentiating it from other companies. As part of this, your responsibilities include cross-product strategy planning using effective external communication. As a Brand Manager, you also design innovative, cross-channel media campaigns that are implemented, analyzed, and optimised nationally and internationally.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the development, planning, and implementation of marketing strategies for a company. You constantly monitor and manage marketing activities and the achievement of the defined marketing goals. You also have a lot of responsibility insofar as you shape the company through your strategic activities.
Your career? International!
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
- Completed undergraduate study from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution (180 ECTS for 1,5 years MBA and 210 ECTS for 1 year MBA).
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" or grade C (as commonly used in the US and Canada).
- At least one-year work experience before the start of the IUBH Online Master program (achieved after previous studies).
- Plus: At least two years of work experience when you want to graduate.
- Proof of English skills.
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Have you chosen a degree programme? Apply now! We will take you through the admission process step-by-step, and look forward to getting to know you better.
EU & EEA applicants
- Upload your application at www.iubh.de/onb
- Conduct Admission Interview
- Receive a letter of admission & tuition contract
- Send back signed tuition contract
- Start your studies at IUBH
- Upload your application at www.iubh.de/onb
- Conduct the admission interview
- Receive the offer letter
- Make a deposit and open blocked account
- Receive the letter of admission & tuition contract
- Receive your visa and start your studies
After you submit your online application, we will check if you fulfil the entry requirements and will contact you within two weeks. Please be sure to send with your application all of the documents listed below:
- Letter of Motivation
- Passport Copy
- Academic Diplomas and Transcript of Records
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge A or P)
- Proof of work experience (if any)
Hospitality Management | A brief explanation from IUBH Professor Legrand from IUBH on Vimeo.
About the School
IUBH University of Applied Sciences offers on-campus degree programs that have a strong international focus: all courses are taught in English, the curriculum is aligned to the future needs of interna ... Read More