- 5 Schools
- 30 Programs
- 40 Nationalities
- 2000+ Students
- 4000+ Alumni
THE MBA PROGRAM OFFERED BY THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, MANIPAL UNIVERSITY DUBAI
- Acquaints the participants with the basic economic, accounting, communication, analytical and information technology skills.
- Provides a holistic approach and skills to manage the essential resources and the people of the organizations.
- Creates an awareness of the complex global business and governmental environment in which business operates.
- Provides knowledge and skill in various business functions such as marketing, finance, operations, information, healthcare and human resources management.
- Enables the participants to apply all the skills and knowledge acquired in the program to solve the real-life business problems.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS THESE BENEFITS:
- The School of Business has spacious classrooms equipped with multimedia projectors and computers with speakers.
- Well-equipped computer lab exclusively available for the business graduates.
- Well supported library with 8000 books, 18 business journals and electronic databases (EBSCO, ProQuest etc.) for quick and up-to-date access to information for case-studies, assignments, and reading.
- Once in a semester, the students are taken for an industrial visit, to gain practical exposure of the different industries in and around UAE.
- Lectures, case studies, project work, group assignments and executive seminars on current issues are integral parts of the learning program.
- Seminars and workshops are conducted as and when the individual subject faculty members invite industry experts to enrich their subject from the realistic UAE corporate point of view.
- Group assignments and workshops with student peer-review are organized for the students to have a more cohesive spirit.
- Students are encouraged to make projects and share their ideologies and business success with the rest of the students in class through a very participative.
- Students are trained to work with comprehensive case-studies in order to enhance their problem-solving and decisional skills.
- MBA graduates can pursue career in the fields of marketing, operations, finance, accounting, information technology, human resources and healthcare management
- The majority of MBA students at MUD are working students and therefore, a major requirement for placements from their side has not come so far. A handful of them who have come in asking for placements have been given an opportunity to attend campus interviews with companies like Oman Insurance, Solutions Middle East, and Country Club.
- The sectors in which graduates have been placed are logistics, retail, and banking and insurance, human resource and administration.
- Admission to the MBA program is open to fresh graduates and working executives/self-employed professionals who have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
- Adequate proficiency in English is a must for all programs.
- Application Fee: 100 AED
- Registration Fee: 1500 AED
Tuition Fee per year:
- MBA day: 39000 AED
- MBA evening/ weekend: 30000 AED
About the School
Manipal University Dubai (MUD) is a branch campus of Manipal University, India, the largest private university in the country enrolling over 25,000 students across 23 disciplines. Manipal University, ... Read More