This MBA provides students with in-depth knowledge and practical training, relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. Students will learn how to face challenges, make key decisions and master international policies and legalities within the energy industry, exploring the key factors and emerging technologies that are influencing the future of oil and gas
Over the course of the program students will:
- Possess expertise in Oil and Gas trading techniques.
- Become knowledgeable in economic principles that drive the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Be capable of international accounting and financing.
- Gain familiarity with international policies and legalities that govern Oil and Gas Trade.
- Duration: 18 months
- Credits: 90 ECTS
- Language: English
- Intakes: February and September
- Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration Major in Oil and Gas Management.
- Transfer Opportunities: We offer our students the option to transfer for a semester between our Geneva and Barcelona campuses.
- Internships: We provide access to internship opportunities in international companies and organizations.
This Master will provide students with in-depth knowledge and practical training relevant to the specialized field of trading in oil and gas on an International scale. They will learn how to face challenges and make key decisions within the energy industry. Beyond the main Business modules offered within each major, students also take specialization courses, such as:
- Review and Projection of Oil Prices
- Oil Market
- Risk Management in Oil and Gas
- International Accounting and Finance for Oil and Gas
- Asset Management in Oil and Gas
- Mechanics of Commodity Training
The program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Supply Chain Manager
- Business Analyst
- Commodities Expert
- Business Development Coordinator
- Management Analyst
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a related field.
- IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 74 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained.
- A 500-word essay: What can you bring to the Geneva Business School community?
- Photocopy of a valid passport/national ID.
- One reference letter.
- Prerequisite: Knowledge of Accounting, Finance, Economics. If prerequisites are not studied previously, Pre-Master classes can be taken during summer or with online level courses such as Peregrine and obtaining a minimum of 60% on the self-tests.
- Two years of work experience or equivalent.
About the School
Geneva Business School is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Taught in numerous campuses around the world, including major European cities such as Geneva and Bar ... Read More