The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program provides a high-qua lit y graduate degree to student s who aspire to become successful managers and leaders in the global economy. This is accomplished through developing their general knowledge and abilities, educating them in the broad scope of business administration, and providing them with in-depth knowledge in one area of specialization.
Students graduating with an MBA should be able to:
- Apply decision-making tools, techniques, and analyses with the purpose of making sound managerial recommendations.
- Communicate professionally and work effectively within a diverse team. Manage group and individual behaviors in organizations.
- Apply the most appropriate style of leadership needed to solve complex business problems. Address ethical dilemmas in a socially responsible manner.
- Evaluate and design creative business strategies that consider local and global perspectives.
The MBA program requires a minimum of 36 semester credit hours (SCH), which include 33 credits of course work and 3 credits for the MBA final project.
MBA Core Courses
- ACC 5302 Managerial Accounting
- ECO 5305 Managerial Economics
- FIN 5305 Financial Management
- GBU 5306 Business Decision Making and Management Science
- MGT 5305 Organization Behavior and Leadership
- MGT 5306 Strategic Management in Global Markets
- MIS 5301 Managing Information Systems in Organizations
- MKT 5305 Advanced Marketing Management
MBA Concentration Courses
Students may select an area of concentration that consists of three courses, which may be required or elective. The availability of courses may vary by semester and location. Concentrations offered in at least one location include the following:
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- General Business
You may opt to take one or two courses using Al Akhawayn University's network of prestigious academic institutions worldwide, e.g., Universities in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
The MBA program offered by Al Akhawayn University in lfrane will significantly broaden your resourcefulness. It will improve your critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, helping you build confidence, credibility, and compensation. As a result. your professional horizons will expand. Our MBA alumni have gone on to work at multinational companies and small and large businesses; some have also held governmental positions as business analysts, marketers, business development consultants, and financial analysts.
To be eligible for admission to the MBA, an applicant must fulfill the following conditions:
- Hold at least a Bachelor's degree (or an equivalent degree) with the equivalent of a minimum B standing.
- Have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 (or equivalent). Eligible applicants with a score below 550 are required to complete adequate English courses successfully. The English requirement is waived for students holding an undergraduate degree from institutions where English is the primary language of instruction.
- Have full-time work experience after earning a Bachelor's degree.
This degree, like all other Al Akhawayn University degrees, is a state diploma (Bulletin Officiel no.5998).
About the School
Inaugurated in 1995 by His Majesty King Hassan II and Crown Prince Abdallah bin Abdel-Aziz of Saudi Arabia, Al Akhawayn University redefines the classic American liberal arts educational experience at ... Read More