Study a Master's in Business Administration (MBA) in the Netherlands
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) focuses on leadership and management in an international context. It is open to business professionals who are looking for a comprehensive education in business management, undertaken in a fully international environment. You learn to integrate the main business processes into effective and efficient corporate strategies and underlying business models and develop the skills to deal with the diverse and diverging interests of various stakeholders. Moreover, you will discover how to determine and lead the sustainable changes necessary for business and society. Admittance to the MBA requires a minimum of three years of relevant work experience and prepares graduates for senior management positions or for successfully starting their own company.
- Students must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an approved degree awarding body, university or college (no GMAT required).*
- A minimum of three years of professional work experience in the role of specialist (e.g. Accountant, Financial Analyst, Business Lawyer, Consultant, Policy Advisor), manager or entrepreneur.
- A certificate of proof of a sufficient proficiency in the English language: either IELTS with an overall result of 6.0 or a TOEFL total of 550/TOEFL Internet 79.
- An applicant must also submit a letter of motivation and an up-to-date CV.
- References are not required unless specifically requested by the Admissions Committee during the admissions process.
*Exceptionally, only mature and experienced candidates with a valid GMAT test score of 600 are exempted from having a bachelor’s degree. Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen (Hanze UAS), reserves the right to check, both in the Netherlands and abroad, the authenticity of all documents submitted in support of applications.
About the School
If you choose to study at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen, you will be joining a learning community where we bring education, applied research and the business field together. And on t ... Read More