Master of Business Administration equips today’s degree holders with the knowledge and leadership skills necessary in higher management roles. Subjects covering topics such as competitive intelligence are balanced with corporate ethics, providing graduates the ability to engage in challenging corporate environments with principle and integrity.
Choose between three modes of study, i.e. online, conventional classes, or a combination of both. Attend classes at your convenience and focus your learning on subjects that interest you.
Program Entry Requirements
You must meet the following requirements in order to be considered for entry to the UNITAR Master's Program:
- Bachelor' Degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree with CGPA less than 2.50 and a minimum of five years working experience; OR
- STPM/Diploma holders at least 30 years of age with APEL-A.
- Managing Organisation
- Economics for Managers
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Decision Making
- Research Methodology
- Competitive Intelligence and Asian Business Strategy
- Project Paper
- Project Management
- Organizational Development & Change Management
- Marketing manager.
- Medical and health services manager.
- Financial manager.
- Database administrator.
- Business operations manager.
About the School
Established in 1997, UNITAR International University (UNITAR) is a visionary and well-governed institution, known for being the first virtual university in Southeast Asia and one of the pioneering pri ... Read More