Master of Business Administration – Armstrong, Statesboro
Degree Requirements: 30 Credit Hours
The Georgia Southern Master of Business Administration emphasizes the fundamental knowledge and skills underlying modern administration and management and applies these with emphasis upon the area of managerial and executive decision-making. Make a quality investment in your future.
MBA Student Learning Outcomes
- Campus MBA – Savannah or Statesboro; 30 or 36 credit hours with a concentration area
- Online MBA – anywhere, asynchronous, team-based; 30 credit hours; 21 months
- AACSB accredited since 1977
- Tenure track faculty – fully credentialed
- Access to campus services no matter where you are
- Continuing education options
Explore which Georgia Southern MBA location and delivery option best fits your needs and circumstances.
Certificates and lifelong learning options
About the School
Georgia Southern University is the state’s largest and most comprehensive center of higher education south of Atlanta. With 141 degree programs at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels, Georgia ... Read More