Since 1971, IFM University - Institute of Finance and Management has been the reference in business education in Switzerland. Recognized for academic excellence, IFM is fully accredited by several major accreditation bodies and has significant experience in training managers.
EMPLOYABILITY-FOCUSED BUSINESS SCHOOL
At IFM, your employability is our priority and we help you to achieve your career goals. Our experts have designed a cutting-edge curriculum with business leaders’ input to give your career a competitive edge. Our professors, with substantial managerial experience, don’t simply teach theory or business concepts, they prepare you to use what you learn thanks to a unique action learning and real-business approach. IFM benefits from a top reputation among recruiters.
RANKING & AWARDS
- 87th among the top business Schools in the World.
- Ranked in the top tier for global MBA programs
- Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland award recipient for the year 2018
- IFM is an Eduniversal Selected School
- Top 1% of Business Schools worldwide with triple accreditation
- Ranked in the top Tier for global MBA programs - CEO Magazine 2019
- Most Innovative Business School in Switzerland - Global Brands Magazine 2018
- 92% of students are satisfied with their studies
90 % of graduates find a job within 6 months after graduating
AMAZING LOCATION IN GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
- Top "10" for quality of life in the world
- 1st for education in the world (WEF)
- 1st international city in the world
- 1st for economy, banking and finance
- 1st for competitiveness and innovation
WHAT OUR ALUMNI SAY
“IFM provides the opportunity to meet excellent professors and to build a network while studying in the heart of Geneva. I keep a great memory of the classes and of the atmosphere amongst students. I would recommend it to any student looking for a good academic curriculum.”
Michel Khattar, Senior Private Banker, Audi Bank
“IFM allowed me to acquire efficient strategies that can be used in the business world. Professors are very dedicated and attentive. The student/teacher ratio gives the opportunity to build and improve teamwork skills.”
Estelle Meier, Owner, Sogood Sa & International Sales Manager, Martel