In October 1999, the preparatory office of Taichung Healthcare and Management College officially began operations. March, 2001, the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the Republic of China approved the college’s legal status.
Asia University’s College of Management was officially formed when Asia University was renamed in 2005. Six departments in the College of Management were established in the years listed below：
- Department of Business Administration-2006(Master2001,Doctor2009)
- Department of International Business-2001(Master2002)~2016(merge with Department of Business Administration)
- Department of Leisure and Recreation Management-2001(Master2003)
- Department of Accounting and Information Systems-2001(Master2007)
- Department of Finance-2001(Master2007)
- Department of Financial and Economical Law-2002
The College of Management will be recognized as one of the preeminent private business schools in Taiwan. Our primary goal is to encourage faculty and students in areas of innovation, excellence in teaching, research, and service. Our students will be capable of responding to a changing environment in an ethical, professional and sustainable manner.
Analysis & Problem-solving Skills
41354 Nantun District, Taichung City, Taiwan